Intuitively Designed and Handcrafted Malas
How it Works
You have two options
1) Just Questions: Answer 5 questions (I send you) and I'll use those to craft your mala.
2) Root Medicine Mala Session: Have a 60 min Intuitive Guidance/Energy Healing session and I'll use our session material to craft your mala
I handpick and handmake your mala specifically for and to you. An intentional, unique and personal piece just for you and your life.
I have a very intuitive and beautiful process for handcrafting and foraging for these beautiful pieces.
My Mala Process was Featured at "Awakening the Goddess" . Read more about my process here
When It's Complete
I send it off. You receive and fall in love. You have a talisman. A art piece that means something to you. Something you will cherish forever.
IMPORTANT How Pricing Works:
Due to the varying nature and cost of stones and crystals your initial fee includes the basics of my time, creativity, and energy. It does not include the cost of stones because of the varying price and your budget. I choose your stones after our meeting or you send me questions and then I go a foraging.
I use real stones and crystals and do my best to use the highest quality I can find and that works with your budget.
We will discuss your budget for your beads and when I find the ones I'd love to use I will send you an invoice for the balance.
Here's an idea of what my fees include:
- Design and Meditation time: I take time to sit with your questions, your energy, and our conversation and go into meditation to begin my creative process with what stones or crystals to use and where I might find them.
- Foraging Time: I do the work of finding the best stones, crystals, and suppliers, as well as clearing, cleaning, activating and loving them so they are shiny and ready for your use.
- Crafting Time: I handmake your mala with my own two hands.
- Private Session time (if you bought that option): The time for our private intuitive guidance session. ($135 value)
What is NOT Included
- Mala Bead supplies ( stones, crystals, wood etc) : 108 beads for your mala can range from $15-$100+ depending on what stones I choose and your budget. The average cost for a project is around $50-$75. We work with your budget and I communicate with you closely.
- Shipping: I ship priority 2-3 day mail ($5.95) in the US and regular international shipping ( 10-14 days, and cost varies depending on the destination) unless discussed otherwise.
Questions about ordering email email@example.com
My Commitments in my Crafting
I use real stones and the best quality I can find.
I work with local sellers and designers as much as I can.
I create high quality and intentional jewelry that brings healing, beauty, joy, and meaning to your life.
Make it Personal :
All My Malas come with Handwritten notes, instructions for use, care and cleaning. I want you to know the story of your mala and what went into creating it.